Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Really sick!

Great animation and really entertaining! I also like how it ends the way it started.

Movie Jam: Encounter Movie Jam: Encounter

ahahahaha

That was fuckin perfect.

Mantropa Mantropa

I wish I could understand this

And why you decided to add the certain things that you did. I noticed the illuminati symbol and your red ace of spades, but i can't comprehend any of it. Still, amazing flash, love the visuals.

I Said NO I Said NO

Don't be put down

Newgrounds is full of over critical reviewers. If you got frontpage, then be proud. Animations are always meant to be made for fun, even if it's your job. If i were to give you a review, most has already been said, but I'd like it next time if you could maybe think of more clever situations and introduce your characters. I was confused whether the 2 were brother and sister or something different because of the adult implications. Maybe it's because I haven't seen your other works though so I'm gonna go do that now :p

Ellis Story Ellis Story

It's good

But you should've finished it and added a play button

Burning Gundam v.s Barney Burning Gundam v.s Barney

Lol, that was pretty sick

Gundam really kicked Barney's ass, I would've thought he'd put up more of a fight :( It was an epic battle nonetheless. I know nothing of 3D animation, but the characters (Barney more noticeably) had a bit of a stiff walk. Is it difficult to fix that? Just curious. 10/10 for awesomeness, loved Barney's random blast of love :D

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

Wow

Your stories are amazing, excellent work.

Corbeau Hypersonique Corbeau Hypersonique

I really liked watching this

First thing I thought when there was no preloader was "oh, this is gonna be bad," but i was sorely mistaken. That was a sick animation and I love the symbolism, I felt like I could relate to it. As for the quality issue, I think it might've helped the animation (just in my opinion). It gave it more of a rugged look and added to the character of the video, you know what i mean? Overall, awesomely done.
Oh and I think there's programs you can search that convert .swf to .fla so you can put a preloader on your next video.

Tate Vs iTwixer Tate Vs iTwixer

Hiya Tate

Haven't seen a video from you in quite some time :P the scenes were cool, I see you made some more new custom sprites like the one where you're on the ground.
What I think you should've done was built up the action a bit better, everything just kind of happens all at once, i barely got the gist of it before it was over. I guess that's the main fault i see, but it's a smooth use of sprites so good job.

why i failed math why i failed math

Nice, I liked that

it was entertaining, that's for sure, I wish it would've continued though. And on a side note, you should set the audio from 'event' to 'stream' so it doesn't loop over.

Spac3case916 responds:

ah
thanks for the audio tip : )
cheers