LINIA LINIA

I like it

Its very simple, yes, but the art is nicely done and when bored I can use this instead of actual paper :P Though usually when I'm bored I don't make paper snowflakes, but still, good job.

Double Jumper Double Jumper

I found it challenging

and I liked it, except for the distance between checkpoints, which as you said, makes it harder, but it also might encourage someone to quit earlier because they're forced to redo a level that had already taken them forever. Another thing I wanted to point out was how suddenly the ball can change direction, which I found to be incredibly irritating. Maybe you can add a bit of gravity so the ball's a bit easier to control and a suggestion for another type of block would be one that moves so you have to time your jump correctly to get onto it.

Kajil responds:

Yeah the game is still a beta sorry about all the glitches :(

Programming God Programming God

lol

I liked it, but there's nothing awesome that stands out about it so i gave a 7/10.
Also, how the FUCK did people get 2,000,000 on this?! That's crazy fast key mashing man.

Point&Click&Destroy Point&Click&Destroy

Wow

Lol, I'm surprised by how much I enjoyed playing this game. Some things actually required thought to get through! And i liked the random ways that things would explode. Good job :)
One thing I found lacking was that you could've put music in there as well.