Ça Ça Mirlaquerr Ça Ça Mirlaquerr

Really sick!

Great animation and really entertaining! I also like how it ends the way it started.

Movie Jam: Encounter Movie Jam: Encounter

ahahahaha

That was fuckin perfect.

Mantropa Mantropa

I wish I could understand this

And why you decided to add the certain things that you did. I noticed the illuminati symbol and your red ace of spades, but i can't comprehend any of it. Still, amazing flash, love the visuals.

LINIA LINIA

I like it

Its very simple, yes, but the art is nicely done and when bored I can use this instead of actual paper :P Though usually when I'm bored I don't make paper snowflakes, but still, good job.

Double Jumper Double Jumper

I found it challenging

and I liked it, except for the distance between checkpoints, which as you said, makes it harder, but it also might encourage someone to quit earlier because they're forced to redo a level that had already taken them forever. Another thing I wanted to point out was how suddenly the ball can change direction, which I found to be incredibly irritating. Maybe you can add a bit of gravity so the ball's a bit easier to control and a suggestion for another type of block would be one that moves so you have to time your jump correctly to get onto it.

Kajil responds:

Yeah the game is still a beta sorry about all the glitches :(

Programming God Programming God

lol

I liked it, but there's nothing awesome that stands out about it so i gave a 7/10.
Also, how the FUCK did people get 2,000,000 on this?! That's crazy fast key mashing man.

Pokemon Lance Battle (G/S/C) Pokemon Lance Battle (G/S/C)

I fucking love pokemon

This song reminds me of the good old days where Pokemon was just Ash, Misty and Brock and it was all about Ash getting badges and becoming a pokemon master.
Great job :)

b0b3rt responds:

Thanks =)

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

Damn

This song is so kickass!

Evil-Dog responds:

thanks man

Bear Bear

Awesome job! Loving the fur and lighting.

The Silent Ones The Silent Ones

wow

How on earth do you draw things like this?!

Holy Hell Holy Hell

Yeeeh

Let Satan guide you to success.

Oney responds:

he's more into raping but ok